Snowit is the online travel agency dedicated to the world of winter sports. It is a unique platform that aggregates all services related to the world of winter sports (ski passes, rentals, experiences, ski lessons, packages with hotels, etc.), offering the best integrated customer experience to skiers, snowboarders and freeriders. We are a young, passionate and talented team of 30 people, and we are supported by the best investors in the world of sport and digital. In 2020 we were selected as one of the 8 best Italian start-ups by the investment fund BHeroes, specialised in the world of travel and created by the founder and chairman of the Lastminute.com group. In December 2021, the listed company FNM, the Italian leader in the mobility sector, entered our share capital by investing EUR 2.5 million. We want to bring innovation to one of the biggest markets in the tourism sector and where Italy plays a market-leading role. We are developing new solutions to bring digitalisation to the sports tourism sector outside the world of winter sports, with the aim of becoming the benchmark for sports travel.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an Operation Intern who will work directly under the Marketplace Operations Manager supporting Snowit’s marketplace operations. In fact, the intern will follow the progress of the e-commerce site update and the development of the new Snowit Apps. He/she will also be responsible for managing all products on the platform, from catalogue entry to product management.
- Master’s degree (completed less than 6 months ago or final year student) in Economics/Engineering/Data Analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
What will you do
In the role of Operations Intern you will be responsible for ensuring that all products that users see on the site or App are perfect!
You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and gain experience in managing digital projects in a fast-growing start-up. You will be part of an exciting project that aims to digitise and revolutionise the world of winter sports.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Manage all products on the Snowit marketplace: from uploading to the platform to analysing and optimising the UX in order to increase the conversion rate;
- Managing private label marketplaces: at Snowit we manage the sites of the best ski resorts in the Alps (Bormio, Pontedilegno-Tonale, Bardonecchia, Aprica, Livigno, Piani di Bobbio…)
- Analysing customer satisfaction feedback in order to propose improvements to customer service operations
- Follow and co-ordinate the technical implementation of concluded commercial agreements;
- Interact with potential users to gather their feedback through quantitative and qualitative surveys following each technical implementation;
What we offer
- Rapid growth. We are growing fast and you will be at the centre of our project, playing a key role in the operations team
- Great team. We are a young, fun, collaborative team with no hierarchy or unnecessary bureaucracy Opportunities. You will build and manage the largest online platform of winter sports enthusiasts.
- Flexibility. It’s the results that count: how and where you achieve them is up to you, we give you full scope to work remotely as well
- Benefits. One-day and weekend events in the snow
What we are looking for
- Passion. You have a demonstrable passion for the world of winter sports
- Creativity. You know how to think out of the box to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Commitment. You work hard, not because you have to, but because you care about your work and always strive for excellence
- Speed. You are fast and you make things happen. You know that, sometimes, the best thing is to be pragmatic and launch activities on a tight schedule
- Curiosity. You like to learn new things and inform yourself about new technologies to make sure you don’t miss any opportunities
Commitment & contract
6-month curricular internship starting in September with a view to employment.
Allowance of €650 for participation in the traineeship.
Our offices are in the centre of Milan but after an initial onboarding period you will have the possibility to work remotely a few days a week.