Snowit is the online travel agency dedicated to the world of winter sports. It is a unique platform that aggregates all services related to the world of winter sports (ski passes, rentals, experiences, ski lessons and hotel packages, etc.), offering the best integrated customer experience to skiers and snowboarders.
We are a young, passionate and talented team of about 30 people, and we are supported by the best investors in the world of sport, digital and integrated mobility.
Our goal is to bring innovation and digitisation to one of the largest markets in the tourism sector and where Italy plays a market-leading role.
Who we are looking for
You are the right person if you are ready to become an expert on the product, to know everything that is happening on our site and in our App. It is important to have a strong attention to detail in order to understand customers’ needs and support them by offering the best possible solution.
What will you do
As a Customer Care Intern you will be trained to offer the best customer service by supporting the customer in the sales and after-sales phases. To achieve this, it is necessary to know the offer and all the features of the portal in detail.
You will work in direct relation with the Customer Care Manager and you will be responsible for managing the customer relationship and providing assistance to the customer, in particular you will be responsible for:
- Supporting users (by phone or e-mail) in finding the offer they are looking for and finalising the process
- Co-ordinating and managing Snowitcard shipments for our pick-up and sales points in ski resorts
- Supervision of office management activities (e.g. restocking and supervision of office equipment, management of stationery orders)
- Making contacts with prospects and customers to propose the purchase of Snowit packages;
- Maintain contacts and business relations with partners in the Snowit galaxy (ski resorts, equipment rentals, hotels and experience providers) by providing feedback on their offer based on user feedback in order to optimise the service and sales process;
- Formulate special offers (quotations) for individuals, groups and companies by including Snowit services (ski passes, rentals and experiences) and constructing tailor-made quotations;
- Check the successful progress of e-commerce transactions and manage any errors;
- Coordinate with the technical and product team to handle any bugs or errors;
- Constantly monitor the order management back-end and know all its technical functionalities;
- Resolve any errors in orders or communication between systems yourself;
- Collect user feedback on bugs, features, sales or other requests;
- Manage customer service and maintain the relationship with customers in order to resolve any issues.
What we offer
Fast growth: we are growing fast and you will be an important figure in the customer team
Great team: we are a young, fun, collaborative team without hierarchy or unnecessary bureaucracy
Benefits: day events and weekends in the snow
What we are looking for
The following characteristics make you an ideal candidate:
- Problem solver;
- Good knowledge of computer systems;
- Interest in the world of start-ups and technology;
- Passion for the mountain world;
- Proactivity, curiosity, enthusiasm, organisation and autonomy;
- Flexibility of reasoning and intuitiveness;
- Speed of learning in the use of IT tools;
- Knowledge of foreign languages (English and German)
Contract and availability
Type of contract: internship
Project period: September 2023 – March 2023
Availability: in the summer season 5 days a week with shifts on Saturday mornings, in the winter season 5 days a week with shifts on weekends and holidays. Possibility to work remotely a few days a week after the first on-site training period.
Planned start date: 15/09/2023