Snowit is the online travel agency dedicated to the world of winter sports. It is a unique platform that aggregates all services related to the world of winter sports (ski passes, rentals, experiences, ski lessons, packages with hotels, etc.), offering the best integrated customer experience to skiers, snowboarders and freeriders.
We are a young, passionate and talented team of 30 people, and we are supported by the best investors in the world of sport and digital. In 2020 we were selected as one of the 8 best Italian start-ups by the investment fund BHeroes, specialised in the world of travel and created by the founder and chairman of the Lastminute.com group. We want to bring innovation to one of the biggest markets in the tourism sector and where Italy plays a market-leading role. We are developing new solutions to bring digitalisation to the sports tourism sector outside the world of winter sports, with the aim of becoming the benchmark for sports travel. With the sale of a 33.33% shareholding to FNM, the Group controlled by the Lombardy Region to which Ferrovie Nord Milano belongs, Snowit finalised a capital increase at the beginning of December 2021 and set the ball rolling for further development, with a view to the Milan-Cortina 2026 Winter Olympics.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a UX/UI Intern to take our customer experience to the next level. We need a designer with strong graphic skills who is passionate, bright and eager to be part of our family.
As a UX/UI Intern you will work closely with our UX/UI engineer and the entire frontend team and, from day one, you will have extensive responsibility for optimising the user experience of Snowit’s websites, starting with the analysis of user needs and proceeding to the implementation of improvements on the frontend.
You are the right person if you have:
- Passion. You have a demonstrable passion for developing extraordinary products, and you tend to notice the details that make a difference
- Creativity. You know how to think out of the box to find creative solutions to complex problems and to develop innovative features
- Commitment. You work hard, not because you have to, but because you care about your work and always strive for excellence
- Speed. You are fast and you make things happen. You know that sometimes it is best to be pragmatic and put the product on the market early
- Curiosity. You like to learn new things and inform yourself about new technologies to make sure you don’t miss any opportunities
What will you do
- Analysing the needs of our users and taking a pro-active role in defining the development roadmap
- Designing the UX/UI architecture of the front end
- Teaching and learning from other members of a highly talented team
- Constantly improving the quality of the product with small improvements, if sufficient, or questioning the status quo if necessary
What we offer
- Rapid growth. We are growing fast and you will be at the centre of our product development project
- Great team. We are a young, fun, collaborative team without hierarchy or unnecessary bureaucracy
- Compensation at the top of the industry. We look for the best people and are prepared to pay them what they deserve
- Flexibility. It’s the results that count: how and where you achieve them is up to you, we give you full scope to work remotely as well
- Benefits. Corporate events and team building in the snow
Commitment & Contract
Full-time, 6-month curricular internship with a view to employment
Our offices are in Milan, but you can easily work remotely