Snowit is the online travel agency dedicated to the world of winter sports. It is a unique platform that aggregates all services related to the world of winter sports (ski passes, rentals, experiences, ski lessons, packages with hotels, etc.), offering the best integrated customer experience to skiers, snowboarders and freeriders.
We are a young, passionate and talented team of 20 people, and we are supported by the best investors in the world of sport and digital. In 2020 we were selected as one of the 8 best Italian start-ups by the investment fund BHeroes, specialised in the world of travel and created by the founder and chairman of the Lastminute.com group. We want to bring innovation to one of the biggest markets in the tourism sector and where Italy plays a market-leading role. We are developing new solutions to bring digitalisation to the sports tourism sector outside the world of winter sports, with the aim of becoming the benchmark for sports travel. With the sale of a 33.33% shareholding to FNM, the Group controlled by the Lombardy Region to which Ferrovie Nord Milano belongs, Snowit finalised a capital increase at the beginning of December 2021 and set the ball rolling for further development, with a view to the Milan-Cortina 2026 Winter Olympics.
Role and responsibilities
The role of the Customer Hero is to offer the best service to customers and prospects by supporting them in the sales and after-sales phases, and to achieve this goal it is necessary to know the offer and all the features of the portal in detail. Through the function of Customer Hero, working directly under the Customer Care Manager, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with the customer and the galaxy of partners and for providing assistance, in particular you will be responsible for
- Support users (by phone or e-mail) in finding the offer they are looking for and in finalising the purchasing process;
- Making contacts with prospects and customers to propose the purchase of Snowit packages;
- Maintain contacts and business relations with partners in the Snowit galaxy (ski resorts, equipment rentals and experience providers) by providing feedback on their offer based on user feedback in order to optimise the service and sales process;
- Formulate special offers (quotations) for individuals, groups and companies by including Snowit services (ski passes, rentals and experiences) and constructing tailor-made quotations;
- Check the successful progress of e-commerce transactions and manage any errors;
- Coordinate with the technical and product team to handle any bugs or errors;
- Constantly monitor the order management back-end and know all its technical functionalities;
- Resolve any errors in orders or communication between systems yourself;
- Collect user feedback on bugs, features, sales or other requests;
- Manage customer service and maintain the relationship with customers in order to resolve any issues;
- Office Management (on-site)
You are the right person if you are ready to become an expert on the product, to know everything that is happening on our site and in our App. It is important to have a strong attention to detail in order to understand customers’ needs and support them by offering the best possible solution. In addition, the following characteristics make you an ideal candidate:
- Problem solver;
- Good knowledge of computer systems;
- Interest in the world of start-ups and technology;
- Passion for the mountain world;
- Proactivity, curiosity, enthusiasm, organisation and autonomy;
- Flexibility of reasoning and intuitiveness;
- Speed of learning in the use of IT tools;
- Knowledge of foreign languages (English and German).
General Terms and Conditions
Type of contract: fixed-term contract
Project period: October 2023 – March 2024
Availability: 5 days out of 7 – or 6 days out of 7 – with holiday and weekend shifts, with the possibility of working remotely after the first training period on site.
- Weekend availability (Saturday and Sunday)
- Availability on Friday evenings alternating with another resource 1 week on and 1 week off
- Availability on working days during holiday periods (e.g. 22 December to 6 January) to be defined shifts with other team resources
Remuneration: to be assessed in relation to experience
- Possibility of participating in team events in the best Italian ski resorts
- Snowit headquarters in a new extremely bright office in Milan in the Porta Venezia area
- Possibility of inclusion in the workforce
- Possibility to work in Smart Working 2 days a week after an initial in-house training period.
Contract of employment: Full-time
- Working from home
- Award trips
- Day shift
Types of additional remuneration:
- Have you already worked in Customer Care?
- Are you familiar with the winter tourism sector?
- German (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
Place of work: In person
Planned start date: 02/10/2023